Monday, December 16, 2013
Friday, December 13, 2013
Sunday, October 6, 2013
Friday, October 4, 2013
sometimes i can't believe we made this through this far. Syukur sgt2.
keadaan awal 3rd trimester
- sangat3 aktif, semua org tegur..few colleagues yg sama term dgn i pun dah nampak slow tp i still xsedar diri
- baby is so genius. responding to our action
- badan rasa berat..haha
i had tough 1st tri...alhamdulillah now im on top of my health. looking forward to his grand entrance. everyday sure excited coz everyday is one day closer to see him
- its amazing how baby masih dlm perut pun boleh buat both of us ketawa heee.
Thursday, September 19, 2013
"Just as a woman’s heart knows how and when to pump, her lungs to inhale, and her hand to pull back from fire, so she knows when and how to give birth. ~ Virginia Di Orio"
here, we also being taught of birth companion or doula. alaa...skrg kan hospital dah benarkan ada yang teman. so dlm kelas ni jugaklah diterangkan apa birth companion tu should do. birth companion/doula bukan bidan ok! dia adalah cheerleader, our papa bear, org yang paling tahu pasal apa kita nak and how to calm us. so for my case...my hubby will be my doula! hehe.
Thursday, September 5, 2013
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
The best best feeling in the world is to feel his kicks. Responding to all your actions. hehe.
Betul org2 cakap..2nd trimester ni memang babymoon. I am feeling more like myself now, except with my bigger tummy! hehe.
Setakat ni kami belum lagi beli apa2 persiapan. Banyak survey dan start menabung!
Its going to be a very, very exciting yet challenging for me. New role, new house and of course this baby!!
A lil update about our preparation:
Kami enroll hypnobirthing class! Hypnobirthing is actually a technique to assist gentle birth. Dari awal, I really want to have normal birth. It is sad to know ppl surrounds me, esp my mother, terpaksa experience c-sect. Seriusly, in my case, i lg common jumpa mommy yg c-sect.. I know they have different, valid reason..
but i reli2 want to have normal birth. Amin amin. I trust my body to work wonders :)
Ok, about this hypnobirth class, its 5 time classes, each class about 2 jam 30minit. Every weekend, both of us really look forward to this class. It helps me to bond with my baby, husband, and also myself. I gain confidence. Not to mention, I am with very positive couples. It is very very good environment.
Baby, mama and daddy look forward to your arrival. We want you to enter this world calmly and we want you to know that world welcomes you. We love you so much :)
Thursday, July 25, 2013
Anyway, dah lama sangat nak buat entry ni since ramai yang call/email/Tanya pasal persiapan utk kawen ni. Not to say that I have the perfect, expensive wedding. Tp maybe ramai yang boleh relate kot. Both of us coming from very, very decent family..we dont have the advantage of getting money easily at all. Also kerja pun baru 2tahun. Plus, maybe ramai jugak Nampak how involve I am in my wedding hehe. Beware: ni x applicable utk yg banyak duit
Ok, problem biasa kita dengar pasal duit. Meh kita cerita sikit2 macam mana boleh survive lol. I can say this is not an easy journey but its totally worth it :)
1. Set your mind, set target bila nak tunang, kahwin. Pengalaman kami, percayalah anda takkan pernah cukup duit atau bersedia untuk kahwin. Tak kesahlah berapa tahun kerja. Haha. I don’t know la…tp it applies to a lot of ppl. So, u jump je on the train. Jump dengan bijak. Jangan jump untuk mati. Jump for success. For us, we decide apa2 pun bertunang dulu. Sebab dari situ dah prepare and sort of bagi motivation untuk kami utk focus. Kami start from zero. Serious. Hehe. Thx God kami tak tunggu lagi lama, sebab lagi lama, lagi high expectation, lagi lambat nak recover duit
2. Work backwards! Set dulu tarikh. Then dari situ kita boleh budget berapa je we can spend every month
3. You need to know what kind of wedding you want. Grand? Meriah? Dalam dewan? Rumah? Formal? Makan je? Etc. Also roughly berapa agak2 invitation. Ini penting sbb dia akan set the budget of your whole wedding.
4. Family is really important. Make sure semua dpt agreement. Tapi kami ni pandai. We agreed on big2 items first. And slowly bagi idea yang full dgn complete plan n all the benefits. So family hanya agree. Bukan push taw. We give them suggestion, tp suggestion tu buatlah cara yang berpihak kepada kita. Haha. It works! Save time, money and reduced headache. Most importantly, my family esp parents tak rasa left out langsung pun.
5. Plan plan plan. I am planning freak. I entertained my wedding macam work project. I got gant chart, RACI chart and of course checklist. I got one all in 1 document hardcopy and also softcopy. If u xtawu cmne nak buat u can always google tp I make smthng yg work for me. Ada yg siap bg suggestion utk I buat buku persiapan kahwin coz it is detailed. Lol
6. Duit is everything. Like I said, we sort of jump on the train. So by hook or by crook kena korek jugak duit. I xde mindset langsung yang laki kena provide money. Imagine, my hubby to be masa tu pun same boat like us. What do u expect? So ladies, u need to work ur ass off as well! Carik solution. Jangan nag kat ur hubby to be on money. Take action. You need to start first or at least bg idea. So my real story is, I setup my candy buffet business with my hubby. Also, ajak dia guna herbalife and jadi supervisor. Sama2 bekerja. If u nak something, dun only ask..but you need to provide the solution.
7. Ladies, make up your mind. Buat scrapbook of what kind of deco/concept u want. Then stick to it. You need to research seawal mungkin. My bridal, dressmaker, semua feedback yang I am very easy to work with. Sebab I know what I want and I give them details to help them to fulfill my requirement. Bridezilla mode dtg bila u keep on changing ur minds and u tak reti communicate. Bila kita tukar2 mende n x stick apa yg kita nak, cost pun naik kan?
8. Setiap bulan put aside siap2 untuk bayaran depo atau beli barang2. Every month start after I tunang (10bulan preparation btw, include carik duit!) we will start buying/paying for smthng. I memang book vendors awal2, then bayar sikit2.
9. Go to wedding expo, share your scrapbook and ask how much it cost. Pergi awal2. I do this before tunang lagi. After tunang busy giler carik duit hahaha.
10. Communicate well with you hubby to be. Duit adalah perkara yg sangat sensitive bagi laki. Sangat. You need to tackle this issue gently. Bukan tolong dengan salurkan duit, tapi give him solution and ideas. What we did upfront we sit together, tgk kat budget spreadsheet and agree yg mana satu split into 2.. Make sure bila ada pembahagian ni, its achievable. Sbb takut nanti laki rasa lebih tertekan. I make sure mana I boleh buat sendiri, I buat sendiri atau source my friends or relatives and search byk3 utk dpt the best price
11. You need to know what is your priority. For me, I nak make sure my guests happy dgn foods, doorgifts and the place. So I mmg tak take for granted all those things. Sbb guests sangat penting sbb mendoakan kita. Tapi if ada yang tak suka tu, lumrahla. Yang penting kita memang sgt ikhlas. 2nd, I really want a nice baju. So that I can keep it until anak cucu. So bila u tawu ur priority, u know where to put your money more. For me, hantaran, cincin, makeup, honeymoon, bilik etc is the thing that I save giler2
12. Ni tips paling penting. Try negotiate dgn parents in terms of budget. Hehe. Mmg my wedding ni bkn sponsored by my parents, tp I nego utk dptkan half-half budget utk makanan. Makanan mahal ok!!! So Alhamdulillah, dpt meringankan bebanku hehe. My stand masa tu sbb jemputan ramai kwn2 diorg, so sponsor la mkn sikit hehe.
13. Betulkan niat. Wedding bukan utk impress. Mmg akan ada things will go wrong. So take it as test Jangan risau rasa terbeban sikit..good things takkan easily come. I can say I got the most pressure last year. Work, business, relationship, etc etc tapi bila semua ended, I baru perasan semua I manage to excel very well.
14. Then, leverage on your friends, contacts, relatives. My case, my event runner + singer is my fren, MC jugak, candy buffet PIC, bunga telur n hantaran my relatives, tarian by my moms students, doorgift and some of deco by my fren. Banyak lagi u boleh leverage..but u need to ask nicely and bgtawu awal2 n bg kepercayaan kat diorg :)
GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY YOUR JOURNEY.
You will miss it sooo much! Sumpah! hehe
Monday, July 22, 2013
Friday, July 12, 2013
And sorry I couldnt travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth
Haiya....im in the middle of two junction again.
I am now exiting my graduate program in Shell. After 3 years of excitement, learning curve, high and down moments. So its time for me to think for my next permanent role. Alhamdulillah, the normal process is we have to apply for job in the system, go through interview sessions, etc. For those who are lucky, they get offers already. I am the latter.
At first i want to wait until my maternity leave ends. However, opportunities knocked on my door. I got 2
One offer is the role that im good at and i did it b4. But this time with different supplier. Basically this role manages the performance of the suppliers, tied back to their contract. This job allows me to perform at my own pace. I know i can do well in this position. Also the worklife balance is well taken care of. I am expecting a baby soon. Being faraway from my family and need to do everything from scratch, it basically freak me out.
The other offer is a lead/manager of 6 people. I will manage a service and people. This role is totally new even though i am well versed with the process as i was the process improvement analyst for that team. Imagine leading a team of experienced people, elder than me and i am totally no experience! Talk about firefighting everyday. Talk about managing ppl, process and customers. This role will really put me on stretch...however talk about opportunity and visibility that i would get (if i dun mess up). Also being a manager at my stage, it will really give me good learning curve.
I dont know. Being me i always love challenges. But i am not sure if i am capable. I will have a baby.. I want to be on top of everything. My career is very important for me and of course family is really2 important.
This situation reminds me of robert frost's poem.
Also a film that my hubs said this movie is abt me haha.
Watch "'I Don't Know How She Does It' Trailer" on YouTube
My husband is wonderful. He asked me to go for it and he will take care of the family.
Hmmmm...i dont know. Everything comes at the same time. Aaaa aaaa.
Anyone facing the same dilemma?
Can i choose both? I have always been told if u choose family u need to sacrifice career. Vice versa. I know if I choose the managerial position, I might not be the same person. I want to be a good mom and wife too.
Thursday, June 27, 2013
Except for all the headaches and hormonal changes i experienced during pregnancy, I have always love driving to work.
Reason being, bila drive sorang2..tu je la masa untuk betul2 bersendiri dan refleks diri. Maklumlah dah kahwin ni xde privacy. Dalam toilet pun kene kacau! Opsss...
Ok, when I drove to work last few days, of course I can clearly see the haze. It was bad. Very bad. Then it makes me thinking/flashback on my childhood ambition.
I can say I got variety of "not-so-normal" childhood ambition. Masa tadika lagi dah bercita2 nak jadi perdana menteri. Budak2 lain sibuk nak jadi polis la, posmen la, aku nak jd PM. Mampu? hahaa.
Anyway, around primary school my ambition was to be an environmentalist. Aktivis Alam Sekitar hahaa. Maybe sebab dari kecik banyak baca buku overseas and pasal science and stuffs. I am sooo soo determined to be one. I started to do research on my own..gi library (dulu xde google), potong surat khabar, buat artikel and buat buku scrap pasal alam sekitar. Serious i was reli determined to do that. Turn out semuanya bukan sia2 sebab i made good essays and all those resources were used during debate team.
Tapi macam biasa, selalunya niat murni ketika kecil2 selalu dilenyek dengan realiti. Bila disogok dengan cerita kerja ni xde duit, kena penjara, etc etc. Then jadi macam...okla..pun terlupa.
Bila flashback balik, kadang2 kita kena kembali masa zaman muda2/budak2., ketika niat suci dan murni. Terfikir macam mana semua manusia yang tak bertanggung jawab ni boleh jadi begitu. Padahal i am confident that dulu dia pun mempunyai cita2 murni cuma manusia mudah lupa.
Maka kawan2, mari kita flashback apa impian dan niat baik kita dulu2. Even cita2 tu tak kesampaian, tapi langkah2 lain masih boleh kita implement. Just imagined our little me discovered that we have grown up to be such an irresponsible person.
Ingat balik kenapa kita nak jadi cikgu? Kenapa kita belajar? Kenapa kita nak jadi kita yang hari ni?
I think if everyone takes time to do this, we live in a better world.
So..apa ye langkah saya untuk contribute alam sekitar? :)
Saturday, June 22, 2013
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
I came out strong. At times i was weak.
Alhamdulillah Allah gave me another chance. I am afraid all the time. I had nightmares..smtms i cannot sleep at night. I check myself almost every 15mins.. Plus my pregnancy tis time is not that easy. I had bleeding again around 8weeks. I cried shamelessly in front of ppl. My hubby always there for me. Its not easy for him, i know. Also, every week I need to get injection from clinic to increase my hormone..also scan for every 2 weeks. I never feel burdened by that as I can see progress of my baby from setitik dot until now jadi baby.
I had my miscarriage once. Tp ppl keep saying. Jg2...asek gugur je. Haiya...n ppl joke at me siap ckp nak bg anak dia kt ktorg..haih. Maybe diorg lupa we're jz married for couple of months. In fact im.pregnant twice in 5months!
I pray day n night. In my prayer i say to Allah i am willing to bear all the pains and i am willing to gv my life to make sure my baby is survived n healthy. I feel happy when i feel the pain, and when i'm not i will start worry..haha. God knows how patience my husband is.. Also my family n friend.. Friend who never fail to ask about me..n not bored to hear about my progress..Thank you dear :)
I never knew dat i will have this strong mom's instinct. I am truly grateful for the bad times as i became more appreciate n the bonding with my baby.
I became weak...not active...cant do loads of things..but everything jz felt so sweet. I am willing to gv anything n everything.
I know my journey is still long...uncertain. I am grateful that i am given this chance. Tq baby for being strong n make mama n daddy become stronger n love each other more n more.
Gambar ni masa 10weeks. Sgt xpercaya ada smthng in my womb. N at 12 weeks u already smile and waving to us. U are so active! Your grandparents pun x percaya when we told them, but when they saw the picture, they were touched. I do not have softcopy of that picture.will post later.
Monday, June 3, 2013
Rasa macam nak update tentang hidup post miscarriage.
Ok..selepas D&C, saya pun melalui proses berpantang seperti org2 beranak.
Takdelah strict sgt tapi i can proudly say I follow la most of berpantang. Sebab dalam pikiran nak lekat cepat2, nak sihat cepat2.
Rutin berpantang keguguran
pagi - hubby sediakan air mandian herba dan bertungku. Tungku ni light2 je n jangan letak di bahagian rahim. sarapan kadang2 shake herbalife, kadang2 roti
pakai stokin setiap masa. sepanjang hari memang berehat sahaja atau tengok tv atau baca buku. ye. memang bosan. kipas pun xleh kuat2.
tgh hari - lunch: ikan selar bakar, sawi sup, ikan bilis lada hitam, bubur kosong, ikan singgang, pernah buat kari, kdg2 beli ayam kampung goreng tu, buah oren, buah epal. elakkan makanan yang sejuk, sayur menjalar, buah2 tempatan, ikan2 berbisa
ptg - mandi herba, letak minyak herbanika satu badan. kadang2 kalau rajin bertangas.
ohhh saya memang beli satu set NR. Pagi2 makan 2 biji phytonatal n phytocleanse. asid folic n vitamin lain pun x dilupa. Air akar herbanika tu minum sepanjang masa. owh bengkung mmg xpakai la..
Berpantang sendiri di rumah bersama suami. Achievement juga. haha.
Semua aturan berpantang memang dari belajar sendiri suka hati, dari kawan2 yg baru beranak dan dari mak bidan. Saya after 1 week D&C start mengurut setiap minggu. Tepat 30 days berpantang, buat rawatan penutup, sengkak rahim.
Walau berpantang, perkara yang paling susah ialah untuk duduk diam. Bab makanan alhamdulillah boleh control tapi bab nak kuar tu memang susah. 3 days after D&C dah gi tgk wayang..5 days after dah pergi bagi talk kat sekolah. 7 days after gi setup candy buffet. Lepas tu balik kampung. haha. Alhandulillah ada business, so xdela mati kutu sangat. Ada je mende yang boleh dibuat.
Syukur sangat memang sangat sihat sepanjang2 tempoh berpantang dan juga selepas tu. Tak ada demam, pening kepala atau sakit perut etc. Bila follow up check up pun doc cakap rahim nampak cantik. Cuma perut selepas pantang 40 hari jadi sangat sensitif. makan yang pelik sikit je terus cirit birit. haha. Sebab dah lama makan bersih je kan..
Alhamdulillah semua yang dilalui memang rasa smooth. Dalam tempoh sebulan memang ada beberapa kali termenangis sebab rindukan baby. Apapun, memang kehidupan diteruskan seperti biasa, malah lebih bersemangat :)
Owh lupa..banyak ilmu saya dapat dari bidan muda vogue lagi cantik, Kak Ice. She is very very good. Urutan dia pun best n she is highly demanded. Memang da letak dalam kepala la kalau ada rezeki baby lagi, memang nak amek dia. Boleh carik dia kat fb Siti Aishah Confinement. You wont regret :D
Monday, May 20, 2013
haih lembab betul update psl wedding. excited sbnarnya nak cerita banyak sebab diri sendiri plan a-z kan.
ok...untuk mekap i hire my favorite MUA Eyra Rizal. Pernah makeup dgn dia and attend makeup class. So to be safe hire je dia since dia dah tawu muka sume kan.
She is from KL. so byr sekali transport n accomodation. n i would say very affordable. mmg xnak spend beribu2 just utk mekap...sekali je plak tu. better jaga badan, seri muka (cehhhhh statement!) x2..better spend something yg nmpak n boleh kenang bila2.
Sunday, May 19, 2013
So bagi siapa2 yang masih mencarik candy buffet yg berpatutan dan memang alhamdulillah terima banyak good review, come come.
Ni serba sedikit pasal pakej yg ada.
Saturday, May 18, 2013
hmmm baju ni sebenarnya sangat syg nak sewa..
Ohhh ada 3M veil. bila lagi kan nak pakai veil panjang2 hehee. feeling2 princess sikit :P
if nk rent veil saja pun boleh..
size ni can fit M and L.
siapa2 nak sewa or nak tgk closer view of these 2 beautiful dresses, email me email@example.com or whatsapp 0162022309.
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
We are seeking to recruit Human Resource Professionals and Customer Service Professionals to fill various vacancies within the HRV and CSC divisions.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource, Business Administration, Management, or an equivalent academic discipline, with between 1 to 2 years of work experience in Human Resource
We also encourage you to apply if you have a Diploma in Human Resource, Business Administration, Management, or an equivalent academic discipline, but you must have no less than 2 years of relevant Human Resource work experience
Has good communication and interpersonal skills
A results oriented individual, who is fast paced, resourceful and proactive
Ability to speak, read & write Arabic/Thai/Mandarin/Cantonese would be an added advantage. We have roles that would require the incumbent to liaise with stakeholders in China, Hong Kong, Thailand & Middle East
Candidates must be flexible & willing to work on shift (for selected roles)
Customer Service Centre
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in any academic discipline, with between 1 to 2 years of work experience in call centre.
We also encourage you to apply if you have a Diploma in any academic discipline, but you must have no less than 2 years of relevant call centre work experience
Has good communication and interpersonal skills
A results oriented individual, who is fast paced, resourceful and proactive
Ability to speak, read & write Bahasa Indonesia/Mandarin/Cantonese would be an added advantage. We have roles that would require the incumbent to liaise with stakeholders in China, Hong Kong & Indonesia
Candidates must be flexible & willing to work on alternate Saturdays (for selected roles)
ACT NOW if you are a suitable candidate. Please submit your applications at the SBSC Career Site and state SITI NUR' RAHMAH BTE MUHAB SHAH as a referrer in your online application forms:
Positions to Apply For:
HR Services - A34188 HR Services
Customer Service Centre - A34189 Customer Service Centre
Closing Date: 22 February 2013
Interview (by invitation only) will take place in Wisma Shell, Cyberjaya on the following dates:
HRV: 7 & 8 March 2013
CSC: 8 March 2013
Friday, February 8, 2013
Every words...and the melody..it touched my heart..
Conclude what I want to say that cannot be spoken
Jagalah Diri – Jaclyn Victor
Mata kau berhentilah menangis
Jemari kesat ke pipi
Hati cukuplah dirasuk sedih
Kerana kau takkan kembali
Takdir mengubah hubungan kita
Dia padam dari jaga
Bicara hanyalah dalam doa
Yang dipanjat pada yang Esa
Jagalah diri ini menempuh
Hidup sepi tabah menerima takdir
Ketemukanlah kami berdua nanti
Hingga itu ku mohon kau
Jiwa walaupun terpisah jua
Selalu pergi dengan-Nya
Sisa yang masih ada di sini
Ku bertaut ke nafas terakhir
Al-Fatihah... semoga kami bertemu di syurga. Ameen.
Thursday, February 7, 2013
and you're background is Finance,
THIS IS A CHANCE FOR YOU.
I find working in Shell is a very colorful journey. I was nothing back then, Shell has pushed me to become more than I expect to be, and more to come..
We are seeking to recruit Accounting & Finance professionals to fill various vacancies within the FO division.
Must have a Professional Certificate in ACCA/CPA/CIMA, or a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Banking
Relevant experience (in accordance with positions):
1. Associate: 0 - 3 years’ experience
2. Analyst: 3 - 5 years’ experience
3. Team Manager: 5 - 8 years’ experience (inclusive of at least 1 year of supervisory experience)
Has good analytical skills, is meticulous and able to work independently
A results oriented individual, who is fast paced, resourceful and proactive
Has good working knowledge of Microsoft Applications, especially MS Excel
Ability to speak, read & write Mandarin, Cantonese or Thai would be an added advantage. We have roles that would require the incumbent to liaise with stakeholders in China, Hong Kong and Thailand
Submit your application at the SBSC Career Site and state my name SITI NUR' RAHMAH BTE MUHAB SHAH as a referrer in your online application forms: http://www.shell.com.my/home/content/mys/aboutshell/careers_tpkg/shell_business_service_centre/job_search/app_jobs_shell_business_service_ctr_kl.html
Position to Apply for - A31883 Finance Operations
Closing Date: 17 February 2013
Thank you and we look forward to your application
Saturday, February 2, 2013
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
FB: Search Prettyphannatiq Weddings & Events
Or u can visit his bridal studio at:
Straits View, Jln Skudai,