Orkid Says:

You can start anywhere and do anything with a good attitude and willingness to learn

Friday, August 21, 2009

Hati ni nak sgt berhijrah ke Aussie

Ko pehal rahmah? Tiber2 je. hahaha.

Ntah.

I've told abt this dream to my b. hehe. n he's excited too. Yurp.

Nak stay sane. But not for good la. Maybe at least 5-10 years maybe. Or 3 years la pling busuk2.

hehe. Y?

Ntah. My heart jz nak g sane. Live different life and take new challenge.

Tp da initial plan is to study while working there. Same goes to Ojan.

My dream kan...

1. Apply EY Australia
2. Apply wat ACCA sane
3. Live the stressful living there. hahaa

Skang pon slaluuu sgt bkak blog org2 yg dok sane. hehe. Tiap hari ok. Reli2 nak ke saner.

I reli hope dat my dream will come true.

Kalau la..kalau la kan...if... if taw! diberi peluang utk ke sana, bersama Ojan.. kami akan berkahwin awal. (MAYBE!) hahaha.

Seriously want to go there :)

No comments: