Orkid Says:

You can start anywhere and do anything with a good attitude and willingness to learn

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Powerful Woman Is A Woman with Knowledge

And a knowledgable woman will never stop to learn.


I love to learn..i love to know new things..That is the reason I will try to attend any workshop/seminar/motivational talk/event. Sometimes i received that "look"..
"Wahhh semangat ko gi mende2 camni..aku jgn haraplah"

Anyway, sorry for the lack of updates. Been here and there. Believe me i have tonnes of updates especially on weddings. Just nak tunggu one fine day, where I can sit and post everything hehee.

OK. Back to the subject.

I am strongly encourage you to join "Konvensyen Bidadari Dunia"
When I first opened the website and read the tentatives, I swear I was about to cry.
This is so amazing. Semua yang wanita perlukan is beautifully line up. Memang sedang mencari program2 yang mcm ni. Alhamdulillah ya Allah and semoga Allah memberkati usaha organizer.



Jom join? rm100 je for such amazing programmes. Selalunya bengkel asek pasal beauty, fesyen, communication talk je. Why dont we feed our rohani ye x?

To join go to this link: http://www.bidadaridunia.com/daftar.php

P/S: Kalo ada B2B yang join sekali jom meet up! leh borak2 or minum2 sekali :D

No comments: