Orkid Says:

You can start anywhere and do anything with a good attitude and willingness to learn

Monday, October 3, 2011

A Girl's Gotta Do What A Girl's Gotta Do Pt 3

What else could a girl ask more?
Besfren + good food + superb spa = Just perfect day for a typical girl hehee

So I had an appointment with eve de beauty spa last saturday.
I've been busy last week..outstation and all. Good reason to pamper myself!

My friend from KK..Tirah..she stayed over my place. Feel guilty leaving her alone in my house, I just brought her along to the spa. Hopefully she got a slot for spa too!

And...for first time customer she got 50% off!!!
Jcuzzi + aromatherapy body massage + hot stone massage + full body scrub for just rm60!!

So sesiapa yang berminat meh quote my name to the lovely lady named Eve or just bring me along!! I reli love spa. hehee

We were in couple room hahaa. Sounds so gay :P
Satisfied and happy customer. I've been to countless spa treatment. This is the best so far :)

After pampering our body...our stomach shouted and asked for pamper too! hehee

Then we just gambled and hunted for food at that area.
The name of the place is Big Brothers. Western cuisine

We were thrilled by the menu. Banyak gile kot!! and sume nampak sedap. Maybe sebab kebulur.

So we ordered nachos, fish n chips, spagetti and 2 sets of desserts.

Portion sgt besar ok!!!! sangat! boleh makan 2 org untuk per meal
Nachos ni sgt heavenly sedap.




The best desert eva! Bwh tu caramel. Banana fritters yg sangat rangup n manis. Cream yang penuh. Serius sgt best!!



Harga kat Big Brothers ni sumenya memang sangat ok. Considering its western food and portion sgt besar. Highly recommended. For those who curious, dia kat area The Strand, Kota Damansara. Banyak deretan kedai kat situ.


Dessert sgt besar! Its for 4 person portion. No wonder the waiter was kinda shocked when we ordered for 2 sets of desserts. Halfway dah sangat kenyang, so we cancelled yang the other one dessert. Bila tengok orang sebelah order yang sama, we were grateful coz mmg sangat besar.



We went back with full of satisfaction :D

She left for Secret Life of Nora and myself met my other half for movie date :)

1 comment:

soya said...

hye rahmah.hehe.

sedapnye makanan..auww..

piahz