Orkid Says:

You can start anywhere and do anything with a good attitude and willingness to learn

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tag demi tag

Tagged by Firdaus aka Matpi

Here are the rules - post this list on your profile (in Notes) replacing my answers with yours.

Tag 25 people to do the same thing.

If I tagged YOU, it's because I want to know more about YOU!

(I don’t want to do in FB…I have blog..so I just post this to blog :P)
Here are the rules - post this list on your profile (in Notes) replacing my answers with yours.

Tag 25 people to do the same thing.

If I tagged YOU, it's because I want to know more about YOU!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes. My grandma. (huk2)

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Last week…

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yurp

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Erk…fish kot~

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Going to have :P

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?Yes or no. hehe7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?Yes.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Erk? Ada la

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Of coz!! Nk sgt2!!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Dun like cereal

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?Nope

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Vanilla with choc chips. Nyum2!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Shoes? Hahaha.

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink…I dun like red

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Not going to tell anybody. haha

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?Now? My B. Dah sehari xjumpa :P

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?Yes!!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Pant: Black Heels: Black

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?Nothing….owh..yes..photocopier printing sumthing

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Purple

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?My B smells..hahaha. Jlo…

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My B

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I dun like sports. I neva watch one. haha

27. HAIR COLOR?Natural black.

28. EYE COLOR?Black

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?Nope

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Ikan bakar…

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?Happy endings…

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
X ingat. Lme giler xtgk movie. Mlm ni nak g tgk. hehe

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black. With full colourful beadings at the chest.. Its like punjabi. hehe

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?Musim hujan.haha

35. HUGS OR KISSES?Both :P.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?Ntah~

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?Ntah~

39. WHAT BOOK(S) ARE YOU READING NOW?
Im searching for a book currently. Not reading any for time being coz too bz

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Dun have mouse pad or mouse….

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
The Duke

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
Any classical, romance English songs

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles of coz. I wanna hold ur hand~~

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Ermm…I always feel Im so far from home. Waa! Wanna go back home now!

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Shopping. Haha.

46. WHERE WERE U BORN?
Kuantan, Pahang

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING?
My gurlfrenz

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE or SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
In lecture? Haha

49. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN?
Pisces

50. IF YOU COULD SIT DOWN TO DINNER WITH 7 PEOPLE WHO WOULD THEY BE?

1. My B. 2. Tun Dr. M 3. Obama 4. Oprah Winfrey 5. Dr Ary (ESQ) 6. Sheikh Muszapar 7. Blair
(Have discussion on how to make world a better place for everyone. hahhaa)

-Tirah
- Sur
-Peah
-Zeti
-Jared
-Farah

Sape2 yg ade blog..sila jwb tag ni ye!

1 comment:

kucingsiber said...

saye curik soklan2 anda ye..
tumpang lau~