Orkid Says:

You can start anywhere and do anything with a good attitude and willingness to learn

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Confession of a shopaholic?




E-shopaholic to be precise :P

Haih~~ it just 10th March and I already shopped 6 blouses/ tops. Haha. Also bought one shirt for my b. Adui. N yet a lot more I want to buy.

Actually, I owe myself 2 shoes. N I spotted two very2 damn beautiful heels. Waaa!! I reli want this damn3 much!! But im totally out..out of my budget.

So…nx month..i will get my claim. (Hopefully..total about rm400) so I want to buy 2 heels. Hahaa.

Omg!! Am I a shopaholic? Nahh..i dun think so.Haha. Nway, gud news. I will open up my own blogshop. Specially for muslimah or every girls. U can have tudung, jubah, blouses, skirts and anything!!

Yes!! I really hope this will become true as I reli love shopping n I want my hobby as something useful. Spread the happiness of shopping to everyone.hahaha.



2 comments:

myblackfriendsays said...

I think it would be really cool to have a boutique. I think a lot of women feel that way (:

Orkid said...

yurp2. exactly :) thanks for dropping by hun...